A game of patience where you have to take all the men off the board except one.
This game is very popular in U.S.A. where it is sometime found on restaurant tables.
- Men cover all the board.
- First remove one man out, anyone, to make an empty space.
- Then all the other men are removed in this way: a man jumps in a straight line over another adjacent man into the vacant point beyond. The man that is jumped over is removed from the board. More than one man can be removed in one move by a series of short jumps.
- The game is over when no more jumps are possible and is perfect if there is only one man left on the board.
- Board: a 15 spaces' Triangles.
- Pieces: 15 men
- Handmade in Quebec
- Great gift idea to slip into the Christmas stocking!
MaterialsAspen or pine, cherry wood
Age7 years and up
- Length : 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Width : 4.3 in (11 cm)
- Height : 1.6 in (4 cm)
- Small parts, keep out of reach of toddlers
- Use a damp cloth with mild soap to clean, do not immerse in water
- We strictly adhere to Health Canada's safety requirements for wooden children's toys
- Professional artisan members (Conseil des Métiers d'Art du Québec) • protection of our designs
Some reviews from our customers!
This is a gift for my 92 year old dad. Beautifully crafted and i like that there’s a place to put the pegs, so they don’t roll away. Love the spinning top too. Nothing compared to the ones i had as a child. very well made and it spins forever! so far, 1 minute 34 seconds is the longest time. Merci Benoit.
Dec 19, 2020, on Etsy
Beautiful wooden toys perfect for young children. High quality handcrafted manufacture.
Aug 6, 2020, on Google
A must, wooden toys made on site. Original and very affordable.
Nov 24, 2020, on Google
So well done and quick delivery!
Nov 27, 2020, on Etsy