A game of patience where you have to take all the men off the board except one.
This game is very popular in U.S.A. where it is sometime found on restaurant tables.
- Men cover all the board.
- First remove one man out, anyone, to make an empty space.
- Then all the other men are removed in this way: a man jumps in a straight line over another adjacent man into the vacant point beyond. The man that is jumped over is removed from the board. More than one man can be removed in one move by a series of short jumps.
- The game is over when no more jumps are possible and is perfect if there is only one man left on the board.
- Board: a 15 spaces’ Triangles.
- Pieces: 15 men
- great gift idea to slip into the Christmas stocking!
- resistant wood
- quality finish, durable and safe
- professional artisan member (Conseil des Métiers d’Art du Québec)
Age7 years and up
Length : 4.7 in (12 cm)
Width : 3.9 in (10 cm)
Height : 2.0 in (5 cm)