Tic-tac-toe 3D is a great game to develop concentration and logic in young and old alike!
The goal is to be the player with the most Tic-tac-toe at the end of the game.
- For 2 players.
- Played on three levels.
- The game is over when all the pieces are placed on the board game.
- The player with the blue pieces starts the game!
Types of Tic-tac-toe:
Regular : three pieces of the same kind aligned vertically, horizontally or diagonally on each level.
Tower : three pieces of the same kind on the same pivot.
Stairs : three pieces of the same kind aligned vertically, horizontally or diagonally on the three different levels, just like stairs!
It is important to take a second look at the board at the end of the game. You may discover new Tic-tac-toe! You have to count your Tic-tac-toe on the board of points.
- Handmade in Quebec
MaterialsAspen or pine, cherry wood
Age5 years and up
- Length : 6.3 in (16 cm)
- Width : 2.0 in (5 cm)
- Height : 9.1 in (23 cm)
- Small parts, keep out of reach of toddlers
- Use a damp cloth with mild soap to clean, do not immerse in water
- We strictly adhere to Health Canada's safety requirements for wooden children's toys
- Professional artisan members (Conseil des Métiers d'Art du Québec) • protection of our designs
Some reviews from our customers!
Beautiful wooden toys perfect for young children. High quality handcrafted manufacture.
Aug 6, 2020, on Google
A must, wooden toys made on site. Original and very affordable.
Nov 24, 2020, on Google
So well done and quick delivery!
Nov 27, 2020, on Etsy
Magnificent! Robust! Can’t wait to give it away
Super fast delivery
Nov 23, 2020, on Etsy